How To Use a Stainless Steel Wine Chiller
Apr 28, 2022
Wine Chillers are an excellent way to keep your favorite bottle of white wine, champagne, sparkling water, etc. chilled for hours on end. Whether you are spending the day at the beach or going on an afternoon boat ride, keeping your beverage at the desired temperature is necessary.
A single bottle wine chiller, constructed from stainless steel is a simple and functional solution. Double-walled vacuum insulation guarantees that your bottle remains enjoyable no matter where the adventure takes you. Designed to be portable, lightweight, and easy to clean, our outdoor Wine Chiller is the ultimate wine accessory.
Pro Tip: Pair your Wine Chiller with our Non-Tipping Wine Tumblers with Glass Inserts to enhance your overall drinking experience.
Below, we’ll show you step-by step on how to use the chiller correctly:
- Wipe the stainless steel Wine Chiller down with a clean, damp cloth
- Take your chilled bottle of wine, champagne, sparkling water, etc out of the fridge.
- Remove the Flexi-Lock adjustable top from the Wine Chiller by turning counterclockwise.
- Simply place the desire bottle inside the chiller and place adjustable top over the neck of the bottle.
- Twist clockwise until snug.
- When ready to pour, grip the wine chiller and slowly pour into your glass. Cheers!