Thnks - Professional Edition Oyster Knife
Designed for opening thicker-shelled oysters, use in commercial-volume kitchens, and for the experienced shucker, the Toadfish professional edition oyster knife is for serious oystermen.
This commercial oyster knife features a thicker blade design than the signature Put Em’ Back® Oyster Knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage. This knife also sports a sharp blade edge for easy entry so please use caution when handling.
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker.
- Capable of opening larger thicker shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant blade with a bent tip design
- The ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed.
- Blade through design creates one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- A multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell.
Estimated Delivery:Mon, Dec 05 - Fri, Dec 09
Thicker Blade for Thicker Shells
This commercial oyster knife features a thicker blade design than the signature Put Em’ Back™ Oyster Knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage. This knife also sports a sharp blade edge for easy entry so please use caution when handling.
Let's Put 'Em Back
We are committed to cleaning coastal waters by replanting and replenishing oyster habitats throughout the country. Nature has provided the filter-feeding oyster to keep our coasts clean and teeming with life. A single oyster filters up to 50 gallons of coastal water per day, removing the toxins from run off and creating a habitat where hundreds of species like fish, crabs, and shrimp can thrive.