Stowaway Fillet Systems- L | XL
The Toadfish Stowaway Fillet System combines both the Fillet Knife and Folding Cutting Board. The clever Stowaway Folding Fillet Knife combines the high-end performance and ergonomics of a full-length fixed knife with the safety and versatility of a folding knife. The Stowaway Cutting Board fits easily into kitchen drawers, boat boxes, tackle bags, or travel packs without the need for a bulky sheath.
Folding Fillet Knife Features
- Full-Length Ergonomic Handle
- Salt-Tough Titanium Corrosion-Resistant Components
- Titanium Coated Salt-Tough Blade. 7" or 8.5" size options.
- Non-Slip Raised Rib Rubber Grip
- Stowaway Carabiner
- Patents pending
Stowaway Folding Cutting Board
- Magnetic closure
- Built-in 2-stage knife sharpener - includes a carbide section for setting a sharp edge on dull blades and a ceramic section to finely hone and finish the edge
- Anti-skid bottom
- Constructed from solid, non-porous, high-density polyethylene material for safe food handling
- Patents pending
- Dishwasher safe
- Reg Size: Unfolded Dimensions 12’’ x 16’’ - Folded Dimensions 3’’ x 16’’ x 1.5"
- XL Size: Unfolded Dimensions 14’’ x 22’’ - Folded Dimensions 3.5’’ x 22’’ x 1.5"
Neoprene Carry Case
- Designed to easily and safely transport both your fillet knife and cutting board.
Designed for all anglers, our Stowaway Fillet Knives easily folds past an ergonomic handle for a compact design. Easily store in kitchen drawers, boat boxes, and tackle bags. These knives feature titanium-coated, high carbon stainless steel blades that prove to be salt-tough and superior to other knives on the market.
Durable & Portable
Designed to easily fold, lock, an store anywhere, our Stowaway Folding Cutting Board is your go-to kitchen item no matter where the adventure takes you. Fits into kitchen drawers, boat boxes, tackle bags, and more. Features built-in knife sharpener - no more dull blades!
Handle with care, sharp object.
Fillet Knife: Patent Pending filed date 07/27/2020
Cutting Board: Patent Pending filed date 07/27/2020